Easy Recipe: Olive Rice
The children want to try some new food today and I have decided to cook something special for them.
– 300 gm of mince pork
– 3 garlics
– 1 bottle of Olive Vegetable (brand AAA Olive Vegetable)
– 1 spoon of dark soy sauce
– 1 tea spoon of light soy sauce
– 1 spoon of oil
– 1 cup of Rice
How to do
1. First cook the rice inside the rice cooker
2. Heat the work
3. Add in the oil, wait till the oil is hot
4. Add in the garlic, fry till its fragrant, then add in the mince pork
5. Add in the dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, pepper and continue to stir fried the mince pork for another 5 min
6. Remove the mince pork and leave it on the plate
7. Wait for Rice to be cook
8. Add in 4- 5 table spoon of Olive Vegetable, stir it
9. Add in the mince pork, continue to stir it
10. Cover the rice cook, let it warm for another 5 min
Ready to serve 🙂
I have always heard about women must eat more antioxidant food. It will help in anti-aging and fighting cancer but what it is all about.
Antioxidants are chemical that can prevent and slow cell damage – the common pathway for cancer, aging, heart disease and more. There can also help to repair cell damage caused by the free radicals. Consuming food rich in antioxidants may be good for your heart and health and may also help to lower your risk of infections and cancers. Natural antioxidants mainly found in fruits and vegetables.
So I head to the pharmacy and bought a bottle of Vitamin E supplement which is also an antioxidant. This mean it will help to slow down the process of cell damage. Vitamin E is important vitamin required for proper function of many organs in the body. I look at the instruction, it stated that 1-2 soft gel per day and I diligently took it and make sure I do not over taking it as it will have some side effect. If you’re thinking about taking larger amounts of any antioxidant supplements, you should speak with a health care provider first.
Some of my friends use the vitamin E soft gel for facial mask. At night, they will cut open the gel and apply it all over the face. This will help to prevent aging. I have tried a few times but I do not really like the oily feeling.